Well in my case I know what is the answer, I just put my self in comfort zone, a break even situation whereas my salary is just a compensation to the everday expenses. No savings, no investment.
Hard time to think, the last card I have is to make decision, i will be a risk taker, or be quiet in the rest of my career.
I am a BSBA Management Accounting Major graduate, Civil Service professional eligible, A License Professional Teacher, A Certified Bookkeeper with TESDA NCIII.
I became a Accounting clerk in a savings Bank, Bank Teller at Allied/PNB, Currently Accounting staff at Development Bank of the Philippines.
Some ask me are you not satisfy with your work? of course not, I very satisfy, i love my work and i enjoy it. Then why you make the decision to pursue a teaching career?
There are so many things i put into consideration a comparison.
FIRST Salary
Bank: currently i receive a gross of 15,500.00 takenote its a government bank, well if you compare it to other bank I will assure you it is well compensated plus those benefits but it not so far from my previous employer. The only advantage is that you have a security of tenure. A provident fund in percentage of my gross.
DEPED: Teacher I salary, according to salary standardization law will receive salary grade 11 equivalent to P19,620.00.
WORK LOAD:
BANK: do you think our work ends at 3:30 or 4:00 pm, well in my part is just start of our real job. . Hardwork, pressure and stress. This things are common, i can handle it, but will you take it for rest of your career.
DEPED: As a general rule, provided by law a teachers can only work at least 6 hours a day.
to be continue.... my apology for the wrong grammars your question, correction and suggestion is welcome.
No comments:
Post a Comment